We got to see the Princesses on Ice Thursday and it was such fun! Quinn wasn't quite sure what to expect because she has never seen ice skating in real life before. They went through each princess story and all of the characters were there! Of course Quinn HAD to have some cotton candy!
This was Quinn's favorite part...the Princess Belle "Be Our Guest" performance. I liked the Sleeping Beauty one...it had this big scary dragon that spit real fire...so cool!
Quinn was too cool to wear the Flounder hat....guess I wasn't...ha!
Here is Tinkerbell in Cinderella's carriage during the finale. There are firecrackers going off everywhere...too bad I couldn't capture it all! Super fun night!
1 comment:
Mom, I am certain that cotton candy was not overpriced. You are such a sport! Looks like it was a ton of fun and the pictures from the Children's Museum are GREAT! The pic of Tyndale screaming his head off with Santa is one to remember : )Hope you and all of the Boerners have a very Merry Christmas.
Post a Comment